Support our clothing line and support the only pro-active approach to street racing! EDUCATION!
Visit our shop to see our designs and support our cause!
Our Top Ten List Season 3 opener was one for the books!! We had a extremely full house with over 300 cars in the staging lanes and a epic car show put together by Society’s Finest and Miami Street Dreams! Our Top Ten List Daily Driver Class and Ultimate King of The Streets Class brought out multiple cars for our different brackets. We had some amazing saves throughout the night with Nelson Pupo (N_Pupo) being by far the most heart clenching by saving his vehicle by pulling the chute on the long end as he raced Daniel Rodriguez (Frustrate_EG) from a Dig. Our 40mph bracket in both classes is based off mph trap speed and our Dig bracket in both classes is based off 1/4mile times for this qualifying event as long as they are with in each classes mph restrictions. Unfortunately we had 4 leak downs on the track causing multiple delays and issues for our Top Ten List Racing. Despite the leak downs we still saw some amazing racing and very fast qualifiers in both classes. Moving forward we will host our Top Ten List brackets between 8:00pm and 10:00pm through out all our Top Ten List events holding our regular races before and after that period to give the public the action they want to see and the ability to race through the night. As you will see in the results below, the delays of the leak downs and massive amount of cars going through the lanes delayed our list qualifying significantly. We return for Round 1 of our Top Ten List on December 15th at PBIR!
Our current list standings and classes are below:
Daily Driver class 40mph Roll Bracket:
- Christian – MRBoost Black MR2 158.17mph
- Javier – White K24 Boosted Sedan 148.20mph
- Chrystal Packard – Unicorn White GTR 148.04mph
- Clint (Blackee) – Blizzard ZR1 147.26mph
- Pritty Performance SRT4 144.50mph
- JP Reynolds Civic EG 142.43mph
- K24draggon Red Civic Si 138.01mph
- Reina Racing GTR 137.57mph
Ultimate King of The Streets Class 40mph Bracket Below:
- Alex Rodriguez GodSpeed 180.34 mph
- Daniel Rodriguez Frustrate EG 180.24 mph
- Danny Nunez MPI Dark Knight GTR 163.9 mph
Daily Driver Dig Bracket Below:
- Jr Racing Team Turbo Camaro – 8.27 1/4 mile
- Crystal Packard Unicorn White GTR – 9.76 1/4 mile
- Pedro Reina Racing GTR 10.30 1/4 mile
Ultimate King of The Streets Class Dig Bracket Below:
- Daniel Rodriguez Test Pass No Times
- Eddie Miller Savage Duster Test Pass No Times
Top Ten List Season 3
In an effort to take our Top Ten List to new heights we’ve made changes by catering to our core demographic while still meeting the needs of our faster vehicles. The classes below separate our participants fairly while keeping the competitiveness we’ve always pushed for.
- Class 1:Daily Driver Class– This class is for the majority of our racers that choose to compete in our Top Ten List Series. This class is designated for the vehicles that are driven regularly and have a trap speed equal to or less than 159mph from both our Dig and 40mph brackets.
- Class 2: Ultimate King of the Streets (UKOTS) – This class is for the fastest of the fastest street cars that are purpose built for speed. This class is specifically dedicated to vehicles that have a trap speed greater than 160mph from both our Dig and 40mph brackets. This class has a capped MPH of 189mph for the 4omph roll class only.
Street Racing Made Safe has always wanted to give its supporters and participants more for attending our events and showing such support. We developed a method for us to give out more than $7,000 in cash prizes per event as follows.
- Challengers will pay $50 to challenge and the cash will go completely towards the cash prizes
- Members will have a $100 buy in which will also go completely towards the cash prizes
- Street Racing Made Safe will supply over $3000 per event for cash prizes so even member #10 will get his $100 back and continue to compete in his/her class and bracket on the list.
- When it is time for you to race, if your car cannot run, for whatever reason, you will be penalized one spot. You can ask for a 5min grace period to fix the issue. If it is fixed within that time frame, there will be no penalty.
- All drivers on the list must be present during the championship event and cash prizes will not be awarded to members who are not in attendance of any events championship or series events
SEE BELOW BREAK DOWN OF CLASSES, CASH PRIZES, & RULES:
DriftWarzz is coming to Homestead Speedway for single and tandem drifting on the infield course on 12/8/18! We will be releasing more details and opening registration soon for this event!
Street Racing Made Safe Partners with AMR Motorplex for a unique one of a kind event! Cars & Coffee events have grown immensely in popularity amongst all car enthusiasts. Now with a monthly Autocross program at Homestead Motor Speedway and more than 3,000 parking spaces what better place to host the first ever Cars, Coffee & Racing Event! The inaugural event is August 12th from 8am to 6pm with Food Trucks, Vendors, Go-Kart Rentals, VIP parking and more!
See the Map and event flyer below!
Street Racing Made Safe Partners with AMR Motorplex for Autocrossing program
Street Racing Made Safe has officially partnered with the AMR Motorplex for a new Autcrossing Program incorporating multiple event dates and programs for drivers and spectators alike. Located just minutes from downtown Miami, Florida AMR Motorplex is South Florida’s premier karting facility. Situated on-site at the Homestead-Miami Speedway in Homestead, FL, AMR Motorplex is an outdoor karting facility open to the public five days a week, year-round. AMR Motorplex features two circuits: a 0.7-mile, 11 turn competition track for kart owners, and a 0.3-mile, 3 turn rental track for kart rentals. AMR Motorplex’s fleet of Rental Karts (Drivers of 6” Tall or Above) reach speeds up to 45 mph, delivering an advanced, exciting and high-adrenaline racing experience for a day of fun with friends, family or coworkers. AMR Motorplex can also accommodate group and corporate team building outings. Additionally, the facility hosts some of the largest professional touring karting series races in the country, making AMR Motorplex the premier source for all things karting at every level of the sport.
AMR Homestead-Miami Motorplex
1 Speedway Boulevard, Homestead, FL 33035
For more information regarding AMR Homestead-Miami Motorplex please email us at
On Saturday 2/10/18 during our event at Palm Beach International Raceway we were featured as the solution to illegal street on CBS Channel 12!!!
See the link below for footage and the Article on Street Racing Made Safe!!!
Blast Coatings becomes the new Street Racing Made Safe Powder Coating sponsor for 2018
Blast Coatings out of Lake Worth, FL is your top-notch resource for all your Powder coatings needs. Their attention to detail and customer service based business ensures a happy customer supported by a great service. Call or visit them to schedule some work with them, you won’t regret it!
Make sure you contact Matt today at :
Call (561) 800-3004
3599 23rd ave s bay 4
Street Racing Made Safe Auto X 3rd Event
Big Thank you to all our attendees for our 3rd auto cross event at PBIR!!! We averaged about 10 runs for every car there!!!! A huge Thank you to Kristen from Pronto Timing System for supplying the timing method for our classes and going through the registration process!
On to the classes and times:
March 16 @ 5:00 pm - 11:59 pm
PO BOX #668046. MIAMI, FL 33166